Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Reasons to join.  (Read 1788 times)

Col. B. Seadog [70th ID]

• Forum Administrator
  • Registered Guest
Reasons to join.
« on: January 26, 2016, 02:52:59 PM »
Here are the reasons why I believe you should consider joining:

Number 1: We scrim just about every day. In a month of 31 days, we will scrim, on average, 30 of those days, and as of right now, we are scrimming 31 of those days, and the server is full or close to full every day.

Number 2: This unit does it's best to treat everyone the same, and in a fair manner.

Number 3: I have been told by many people that this is a fun server to play on because we do not allow all the swearing, name calling, and most of the other things that happen on other servers.

Number 4: The leadership here does all they can to make and keep the unit as stable as humanly possible. We have many older aged members, and members in their 20's + that work. All of them understand discipline and you can see that in our unit.

Number 5: In some ways we have stricter rules than some units today, and if that is correct, it is because we see it as the only way to have a unit as good as ours. For example, 7pm EST, if you are playing games, you have to play it here, in our server. Many people see it as harsh, but our unit believes that if you are to be a member, you should be a good one.

Number 6: Everything this unit does, it is done to benefit our members; ranks must be earned. My best friend could join this unit, and it would not effect the ranks in any way. You must earn your rank and continue to earn it, or you will be demoted. In other words, no favoritism here!

Number 7: I have lead 2 units over a course of 8 years. The first one was the FSSF, which I lead for 6+ years, and this one from its foundation in Febuary of 2015.

**We have a lot of fun! Most of us skype, joke around with one another, and we always have a good time in and out of the server. If you are looking for a unit to join, it would be our pleasure to have you check us out!**
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 03:16:33 PM by Pfc. Daniel G. [70th ID] »